*Contains affiliate links*
I was given the chance to review a few more products from Body Merry.
I got to try their hyaluronic acid serum and their retinol serum. I love using serums in my beauty routine. They are very simple to use and they are so effective!
The hyaluronic acid serum is something that everyone should use. Hyaluronic acid has many benefits. Some of the benefits are:
– Hydrates and binds moisture to the skin, for a supple and silky feel
– Helps to firm and smooth out wrinkles and fine lines
– Improves the skin’s resilience and elasticity
– Reduces the appearance of age spots, sun spots, acne and other marks to provide an even skin tone
– Leaves your skin with a healthy, clear, radiant and youthful glow
This serum has a nice consistency. It is some what “thick”, which I like in my serums. You’ll only need a few drops to cover your whole face. Since using this serum, my skin tone is much better. I usually have a lot of redness in my face and would use a green primer to offset the redness. This serum has greatly reduce the redness! This has been my favorite benefit of this serum. I don’t like using lotion moisturizers, because my face is super oil. This serum has helped moisturize my skin and I don’t wake up with a super oily face! Score! I’d definitely give this product a try! You can purchase it here: HYALURONIC ACID SERUM – Professional Grade VEGAN Hyaluronic Acid with Vitamic C & Green Tea – Best Natural & Organic Anti-Aging Face Serum for Wrinkles & Fine Lines – Provides Superior Hydration for a Youthful Radiant Glow – 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
I also got to try the 2.5% retinol serum from Body Merry.
Retinol is good for many things. It’s most known for its use against wrinkles and aging.
Here are some other benefits:
– Highly effective in diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
– Evens out your skin tone and texture for a brighter and clearer complexion
– Visibly reduces the appearance of pigmentation, blemishes and other spots
– Helps with unclogging pores, reducing acne marks and in minimizing breakouts
This serum is also “thick”, so a few drops will cover the whole face. These bottles will last a while with proper use. Body Merry’s products are backed with a 90 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you don’t like this serum, just contact Body Merry and get a full refund. You don’t even need to return the bottle. How awesome is that?! You can purchase the 2.5% retinol serum here: RETINOL SERUM – Professional Grade 2.5% Retinol Serum with Hyaluronic Acid & Green Tea – Best Natural and Organic Anti-Aging Serum for Wrinkles & Fine Lines – Evens your skin tone and addresses Dark Spots and Acne as well! – 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Serums are seriously the best thing I’ve added to my beauty routine lately. I just love them.
Do you use serums? If so, what kinds? Let me know!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.