*Contains affiliate links*
I had the chance to review the reach it grab it. I was excited to try this out because I am short! I’m 5’4. I can’t reach the top of some of my cabinets. #shortgirlstruggles The reach it grab it is a pole with a handle that controls the pinching end. One would squeeze the handle and the pincher gets small and goes around whatever item you are trying to get. I love this. It has helped me so much! Here’s some information about it, from the company:
The secret to eliminating hand, arm, back and knee strain…
Finding it a struggle to reach, stretch and bend? If simple tasks are no longer so easy ‘Reach it Grab it’ is the perfect solution. It’s firm and accurate grip, allows you to pick almost anything, in fact its so accurate it can pick up a cent!
The best multi-purpose reacher grabber that gives you the easy way to pick up and clean up!
• Easy to use, perfect for the old and young
• Strong grip with and non-slip jaws
• Reliable smooth mechanism made from high quality precision components
• Sturdy construction for years of happy grabbing
• Easy to use ergonomic design
Benefits of ‘Reach it Grab it’
• Improves quality of life for people with back pain including spinal injuries, arthritis, knee, hip and joint pain that would otherwise be too difficult or too painful.
• Picking up objects dropped/lost in tight spaces can be difficult even when using a normal reaching aid. Our ‘Reach it Grab it’ has a swivel head, that offers a full 90 degree turning angle, almost anywhere is accessible.
• High grade aluminium construction means that it won’t rust, making it suitable for all outdoors work including removing pond debris and litter picking.
I will use this thing like it’s my job! You should try it! You can purchase it here: Reacher Grabber Tool – Highest Quality, Lightweight & Durable Mobility Aid With Rotating Head – Reach with Grip and Grab Action – Handy Arm Extender Makes Reaching & Picking up Easy – Picker Upper – Outdoors Litter Trash Nifty Nabber
*I was given this product to review. All opinions are my own*